On the go? No time to attend onsite classes to fulfill your continuing education requirement?
McKissock Learning can help. Our virtual classroom will allow you to complete your education at your own pace and at times that suit your schedule, so you can focus on doing what you do best... Use the links below to search for and enroll in the education you need for your career. Enter Promotion Code HIREALTORS10 at checkout to enjoy a 10% discount off our retail prices as a Hawai‘i Island REALTORS® member!
ONLINE REAL ESTATE CE ONLINE APPRAISAL CE
Looking to get into the appraisal industry? Want to advance and accept more complex assignments?
McKissock Learning's online appraisal qualifying education curriculum offers all the training you need to qualify for, and pass, the state exam for all license levels, from Trainee up to Certified General Appraiser. Enter Promotion Code HIREALTORS10 at checkout to enjoy a 10% discount off our retail prices as a Hawai‘i Island REALTORS® member!
ONLINE APPRAISAL PRE-LICENSING
ONLINE APPRAISAL LICENSE UPGRADE
Need Help? Call McKissock's Customer Service staff at (800) 328-2008 for assistance!
- Enter your username and password, then click Sign In.
- From the login page you will be directed to your McKissock Student Dashboard.
- The Home Tab will list all currently enrolled in and in-progress courses
- Click Open Course to enter the course (found below the course title)
- Your course will open in a new tab
- New to our online courses? Watch Video
- Click the green Open Course button (on the right) to start course
- Read through each page
- Complete the quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Complete the final assessment
- Complete the end of course survey – we really do listen to your feedback!
- Need a break?
- Click Close Course, and your progress will be saved!
- You can come back anytime and pick up where you left off.
- When your course shows 100% complete, click "Print Certificate".
- Course will move to the Completed Course Tab on your McKissock Dashboard.
- Your certificate of completion will be accessible from your online account for 2 years, after which you can still contact directly McKissock for a copy.