Establish yourself as a thought leader in the appraisal profession!
Do you have a good pulse on the appraisal profession? Do you have interesting stories about your profession that you want to share with your colleagues? Then let's get in touch.
We're looking for content contributors who have practical, hands-on experience in appraisal and can provide guidance on starting and growing a career.
There are many benefits to publishing your work on our blog, including:
- Exposure to our diverse readers
- Gain credibility in your profession
- Backlinks to your website
- And more!
Where will my content be shared?
- On our website and blog
- Emailed to thousands of current and aspiring appraisers
- Our social media accounts
What makes quality content?
- It's original. If you used the content elsewhere in the past, we ask that you edit or re-write it to be original to our site.
- Write for others in your profession, those who have a related profession, or those who are exploring a career in appraisal. Address their needs, fears, challenges, burning questions and pain points.
- Hone in on the main message. Edit your intro so the point of your post is clear.
- Tell a story. Cover the who, what, where, when, how and why.
- Make it personal and share your own experiences.
- Make it long enough to engage readers. We don't have a word-count goal, but articles between 600-1000 words are ideal.
- Explain buzzwords.
- Avoid self-promotion. Your author bio is a good place to include that info.
- Use a friendly, first-person voice.
- Give credit where it's due. Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources. We'll run your article through a plagiarism checker.
What should I write about?
Our readers look for content that guides them on starting or growing their career. The content should be helpful, insightful or entertaining. Here are some ideas to get you thinking:
- What to think about when starting an appraisal career
- Why you love your career
- Challenges you face (and how to overcome them)
- Industry trends
- Pain points
- Tips on lead generation, negotiation, managing transactions, etc.
- Thoughts or insights on contracts and forms
- How to run a business efficiently
- Ideas for saving time or money
We request that contributed articles remain exclusive to our site for ten business days, after which time they may be republished in part or full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on our website.
Ready to get started? Fill out form and someone will get in touch with you soon.