The Property Tax Education Partnership is a collaboration between the UNC School of Government and the North Carolina Department of Revenue. This partnership offers the certification and continuing education necessary to meet legislative educational requirements for North Carolina county assessors and county appraisers. The partnership promotes public service excellence and professional development for North Carolina assessment administration, property appraisal, collection, and property tax policy.
(The 15-hr USPAP is NOT approved online for NC Appraisal Board credit. It is only approved for appraisers certified by the NC Department of Revenue pursuant to NCGS 105-289(d).
Need Help? Call McKissock Customer Service at (800) 328-2008 for assistance!
Monday through Friday: 8am - 8pm ET
Saturday & Sunday: Noon - 3:30pm ET
- Enter your username and password, then click Sign In.
- From the login page you will be directed to your McKissock Student Dashboard.
- The Home Tab will list all currently enrolled in and in-progress courses
- Click Open Course to enter the course (found below the course title)
- Your course will open in a new tab
- New to our online courses? Watch Video
- Click the green Open Course button (on the right) to start course
- Read through each page
- Complete the quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Complete the final assessment
- Complete the end of course survey – we really do listen to your feedback!
- Need a break?
- Click Close Course, and your progress will be saved!
- You can come back anytime and pick up where you left off.
- When your course shows 100% complete, click "Print Certificate".
- Course will move to the Completed Course Tab on your McKissock Dashboard.
- Your certificate of completion will be accessible from your online account for 2 years, after which you can still contact directly McKissock for a copy.